Sunday, September 13, 2009

Matt's turn

Just want to throw my thoughts out there seeing that Amy said she is going to most of the blogging. I have things I want to say too!

Really there isn't much to say about the most incredible year we've ever had. Amy covered pretty much all of the most exciting moments/trips. Of course it's all been exciting though because I get to spend every day with the love of my life. We've done so much already together and grown as a couple so quickly that it feels like I've known her forever. It's going to be a great rest of this year also as we look forward to a big birthday bash in uptown Charlotte, a trip to the beach possibly, and a visit from the family for Christmas. My mom is way to excited to see the new town home, so we'll have to settle her down. It will be good to have the family here though. Not only will it be a great year this year, but it's going to be a ridiculously awesome next 60-70 years that I get to spend with Amy! After 30 years of searching for the perfect girl, it's all over. Scary? No! I don't know why, because it kind of should be, but she's the one.

Summing it all up (mainly because I can't think of anything else right now), it's been a great year so far and I know it will continue. Don't believe Amy when she says she's going to do all the blogging because I will be offering some witty banter at times as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment